Monday, October 25, 2010

Les Hannah, catching up

I am certain by now that those who are following my Denmark blog have realized that there has been some down time. Well, it was Potato Week (I will explain in the blog) which meant a week long break -- Autumn Break. I have been traveling and have not had immediate nor reliable access to the Internet.
You have also likely noticed that the days are not matching up with the dates. Well, the blog is about two weeks behind the actual dates of the activities. That is because of the traveling I did to get to Denmark and the fact that the blog was not set up before I left. Eventually all things will balance and the days will all be covered, so please be patient and keep checking. Now that Potato Week is over and school is back in session I will be posting more regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment