Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Les Hannah, day 15, part final

Today’s entry will be boring; of that I am certain. But that was the goal. I did a whole lot of nothing but reading and writing. Well, I did my laundry too. There is no dryer here, but one of those carousel style clothes lines in front of the house. Not sure why it is placed there; that side of the house gets very little sunshine because of all the trees on that end. Oh well. So I did my laundry and hung it to dry. And then I settled in to do some reading and writing. I worked on these entries for a good deal of the time, plus I read several chapters from one of the Robert Conely books I brought. Robert is my buddy. He and I go back some years; I have spent many good hours in his company. I like being around Robert, people like him. Smart people. People who can converse with anyone and hold a respectable conversation no matter who is on the other end. I admire that kind of intelligence, and I only hope I possess a fair portion of it.
This is how I spent this entire day; I even went to bed early. Sorry for the lack of excitement, but hey – it was a lazy Sunday. And I took full advantage.

No comments:

Post a Comment