Friday, October 15, 2010

Les Hannah, day 10, part final

So I settled in for an evening of more German and Danish language TV, but there developed a problem with the remote (I think). It stopped working; it would no longer change channels and it had stopped on the channel guide, the one with previews. No problem I said to myself, I will just do it the old fashioned way and actually physically change the channels. Not so fast – no buttons. It is a remote only television. OK. Now what? I ended up watching some of the DVDs I brought over to show the students, previewing them for content and materials we can discuss in the coming days, and then I did some reading.
I went out into the yard to look for the pheasants that had been regular visitors during the first days here but saw no sight of them. I saw no wildlife at all this time, and that is unusual. Well, I am not sure I have been here long enough to call anything usual or not, but so far I had seen wildlife of some sort nearly every time I stepped outside. But not today.
I walked around a bit more before going inside and reading more for the evening, then went to bed around 10pm Dansktime. One more day in the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment