Thursday, November 11, 2010

Les Hannah, day 35, part final


Sleep in day. I was lazy – tired. So I took a little extra time getting around this morning. And then it was time to get things done – like laundry. Not very glamorous I know but necessary. Took me a couple of hours to do only half of what I had. I will do the rest later.
The remainder of the day was as noneventful as watching the laundry dry. But that was sort of what I had in mind. I did some reading, some writing, worked on a presentation I have coming up in about three weeks. Along about 4pm I decided to finally get out of the flat for the day. I took off riding the bike, no particular destination, just riding. I went down to the harbor and rode around there. I spent about two hours just roaming the city, no particular place to go. I made my way back to the flat and settled in to watch television. I actually found some American programming I occasionally watch while home: Wipeout. I think that show is hilarious. I also watched a few German programs and then headed to bed. Boring day to read about, but hey – I can’t run around Scandinavia all the time.  Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment