Sunday, November 14, 2010

Pamela Louderback, Day 22

As I'm sure you'd rather look at scenes from the area, I've decided to post some pictgures I took on my early morning walk to the Central Station.  From there, I went to Ballymena for the annual Christmas Market and did a bit of shopping.  I also had the opportunity to meet Margaret's two Yorkshire terriers - Ozzie and Amelia.  Ozzie was content to sit quietly on my lap.  Amelia, on the other hand couldn't have kept still if her life depended on it!  Anyway, enjoy the photos.

Billboard in Irish

Bridge marker on the way to Central train station

Cultural centre where an Irish immersion school exists - I plan to check it out next week!

Ornate fence surrounding the Gas Works area
Bed and breakfast near my apartment that boasts "just like home"

Early morning crowd waiting to cross street on Ormeau Road



St. Georges Market



Ornate ironworks on door of building on Ormeau Road

Corner hang out for a drink and bit of a good time "The Menagerie"

And the following is a group of photos of grafitti - Belfast style





1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I am glad you are enjoying all the sites. Thanks for sharing the pics!
    Miss you (how do you say that in Irish?)! k

    ReplyDelete