Sunday, November 28, 2010

Les Hannah, day 56, part final

The snow I encountered yesterday in Aarhus followed me back to Esbjerg. I awoke this morning to a light dusting on the ground and the cars. A slight bit was still falling as I looked outside to see that is appeared cold enough to go back to bed. Which I did not really do – but thought about. I got up and set about doing a few tasks, like planning from the previous days’ meetings. Many things happened in the last forty-eight hours that I have to sort and plan for, then present to the NSU upper-administration when I return.
I also made what very well may be my last grocery run. I have only one full week left; I have come to buy groceries for a week at a time, and this time I purchased a limited amount of things, honestly mostly snacks. I am trying to pace the groceries so that I have enough to get through to the end and not leave anything. So mostly snacks (that’s my excuse and I’ sticking with it).
In the early afternoon I did go into town, as I have so many times just to walk around, no particular destination in mind, just getting out to walk. While on my walk I was thinking about the past few days and what they will likely mean. All of these are possibilities arising from my meetings and contacts this past week: book(s) deal, 4 or 5 city powwow tour, exchange programs with two universities, and participants in the NSU Cherokee summer programs. Lots of thoughts to line out.
Following my aimless walk of around an hour I returned to the flat where I set about the task of line these out as I sat about the flat. Nothing much else happened the remainder of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment