Thursday, November 11, 2010

Les Hannah, day 36, part final

Today was a day much like yesterday. Reading, writing, television, worked on the speech and presentation a bit more. It was cold outside, but not raining (for a change) and not quite as cold as it had been. I did get out once in the early afternoon to ride the bike. Again, like yesterday, no particular destination, just riding so I could claim to have done something. It was actually nice sitting around today.
The time changed here last night; spring forward/fall back – you know. I don’t think it changes in American for another week or so. But it did here and it had me off a bit all day. I stayed in this evening and watched television. The football match (soccer for my American friends) was televised tonight, so I watched most of that. Esbjerg lost this match 2-1 but it was exciting, especially during the second half.
Other than that I did a whole lot of nothing. Sorry for such a short entry and boring day, but there’s always tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment